Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

What causes a male to have lack of muscle no beard?

Weird question but I am genuinely curious? 

A friend of mine is 29, has basically no facial hair, looks very young and skinny with no muscle definition despite working out regularly. Is this due to testosterone levels and if so what can he do about it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

It might depend upon a person's heritage if they don't have a lot of facial or body hair. and it's not your face or body, so i'm not sure why you're so concerned.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He said "curious"  He said this man is a friend.  Friends want good things for friends (work out---> should show something for it. 

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

facial hair and body composition are both genetic, but he could build more muscle mass if he changed his diet and workout routine. 

• 2 months ago

there is a group of people who are genetically hard-wired not to have facial hair nor significant muscular body..

he has to look at his father, at his brothers, at his grandfather(s) and at his uncle(s) from both sides of his parents.. and if most of them are skinny with no facial hair, it is most likely genetics and there is nothing to be worried about.. but if he is an anomaly in his hairy family, then he may have a low testosterone level problem that he needs to address it at a local clinic (GP or family doctor).. see a doctor!!

the main concern about the low testosterone, is inability to perform sexually, and/or his inability to have a child of his own.. also, low testosterone may indicate a hidden problem, such as malnutrition, a chronic connective tissue illness or even cancers..

and finally, he should NOT take testosterone injections on his own and without doctors' permission - as they can bring more harm if not used properly, such as cancers and changes in his personality and his mental abilities..

all the best..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's the cause of vaccines, believe it or not. A lot of people are not growing up like they should, especially me, even. Rachel Celler, RN on YouTube talks about vaccines if you want to watch.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

NO. That's bull$hit.  You will NOT get muscular and hairy after you get the mumps or chicken pox.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.