I am in love with my ex/best friend what do I do? ?

I told this other guy that I liked him when I really didn’t (I only liked the way he treated girls) while I was on a break with my boyfriend. The guy told my boyfriend and now we’re not together. I still love him so much and made a bad mistake for no reason what should I do. 

Nothing. Let the dust settle. You were on a break with your boyfriend. He was on a break from you and was possibly telling another girl he liked her too so honours are even. Stay single for a bit. Have fun with your girl friends and wait and see what happens. If the ex boyfriend wants to meet up with you again because he sees you are free of male company, then fine. But if he is relieved the pair of you have completely parted company - then you will just have to accept it. Give yourself a true break. Stick with your girlie mates for a while and see if there are any other fish in the sea. Forcing yourself onto someone who isn't really keen on you is rather sad and will be ultimately unfulfilling for you. Time is a great healer so give it time and see what happens next. Don't be too impatient for quick results.

Explain to your ex exactly what happened. If he's still so angry that he wants to stay broken up, he's not worth waiting for or pining after.

Say it was a mistake.... what are you doing here asking US?? You even said the way he treated girls! Go back to your man! Tell him what happened!!!