Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Which ghost from Casper is Trump most like?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The fat , stupid one, of course. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Too bad the coat hanger didn’t take you out when your mom tried to abort you.

• 2 months ago

IDK, but he kind of reminds me of the Swedish chef from the Muppet Show. Biden and Sanders remind me of the old man hecklers and Warren reminds me of Miss Piggy.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Unfortunately for our already great (but in deep peril) nation, none of the cartoon character ghosts from "Casper" can aptly describe the lifts-wearing (5'10") conman sociopath Donald Trump, anonymous.  Trump is too dangerous to everything America has represented all these years to be treated like a cartoon.  

"The Making of Donald Trump" (2016) by Pulitzer Prize winning David Cay Johnston; "Everything Trump Touches Dies" (2019) by Republican strategist Rick Wilson; "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" (2017) by Jane Mayer; "The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West" by 35-year CIA veteran and counterespionage expert Malcolm Nance (2018).  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

definitely not casper

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.