Boring, Sorry: Is Hosiery IN Again Yet?

Hi, 

Last time I checked it was OUT to wear sheer, nude hosiery. That was...maybe five years ago.

Has this trend changed? I can skip hosiery if I *have* to, but I am old and cold and it would be less trouble just to spend $36 and pour myself in.

Yet - I am not dead, and it's still fun to front like I'm up-to-date. In this instance, I still value appearance over comfort.

Yet - I am nearly elderly, and I

can no longer guess whether anyone still pulls on pantyhose in the South in the winter for a corporate team dinner at night.

So if anyone wants to put me out of my misery - bless you, my children, and thank you.

Favorite Answer

yes  it is..........................

• TH

I hope so.  Women’s legs look so sexy in pantyhose.  I love the smoother and polished look hosiery gives a woman’s legs.

Source(s): I love a woman’s legs in pantyhose.

I hope so I like seeing women in Hosiery there are a lot of bare legs showing that would look so much better in pantyhose.

I wear nude hosiery a lot in the winter. I live in the north so maybe it is more common here this time of year when women wear a lot of cocktail dresses to holiday events in freezing temps. I think hose makes my legs look better in photos.

I think we should have photos of you modelling said hosiery. That would cheer us up no end.

• Yes please put on hosiery