Have you ever done a no-call no-show for a job? And never returned to that job again? ?

Once, but it was a single day volunteer position for judging at the county science fair.  I got a bad flu, and was completely incapacitated for several days.  I did apologize several days later, once I was able to get to a computer, but I was never called for that science fair again.  I felt terrible about not contacting them, as Botany judges were hard to find in my area, and there was probably no redundancy to cover me.

Yes, my first job..... It had just become summer time, some coworker was groping me while I was a minor, and I just didn't feel like coming in anymore. hasta la vista ✌️

yea 2. the first one the head chef was a prick; verbally abusive to the same girl for no reason every single day. i've worked with chefs like that trust me it's not a healthy working environment. 

the other one the manager had the audacity to tell me i had no cooking experiences during my interview when i gave her my resume it clearly showed i worked for quite a few restaurants most of which were bigger then the one i was applying for. then she tells me "i hope your not afraid to clean" i look at their kitchen and there is fking food under the stove from like 3+ days ago. some chefs i worked for they will tell you to clean that shet up good or you cant go home. they didn't care about OT or whatever they wanted it clean regardless how long it took you. 

i left that place though mainly because of the way they ran their restaurant. very disgusting and unsanitary. if health inspector came they would of been shut down on the spot. 

a 3rd place where i almost walked out with no call was a big chain store everyone has heard of. that store has a cafe and it's supposed to be upscale but all the food is pre made meaning we didn't cook shet tbh. all we did was heat up frozen soups pre made, open cans and plate it. charged guests like $30 a plate for me to open up a can of crab meat and put it in a bowl. they had the time they were just lazy food costs must of been hell as well 

Yeah done it so many times..went to job interviews and go the job supposed to start the following Monday and never showed up done that so many times that I basically wouldn't be able to ever get a job now but I also hear a lot of voices and they want me hurt 

Yes it is but who cares.