Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Just got hired by a KFC-Taco Bell `Joint Venture', how should I kill myself?

Favorite Answer

Your standard kfc chicken deep pressure frier contains 40+ pounds of oil that goes up to 375 degrees when cooking, you could just open that bad boy up in the middle of the cycle and if it doesn’t instantly rupture and start blowing up itself and the other friers around it thus instantly impaling everyone around with frier fragments, just start drinking the oil that’s bubbling over and let it boil your insides. 

I ate Sylvester! Sylvester doesn’t want you to kill yourself. Marilyn Manson is my roommate. Grammy is my grandma. Ugly is my sister. Sylvester is my neighbor’s cousin’s cat.

Everyone goes through jobs that they don't like.  If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact a mental health professional.

Eat their food...........

Start by chugging grease.

Jump into the grinder so you’ll be part of the KFC-Taco Bell meat that they serve to people. 

• Erik
      1 month agoReport

they don't have grinders