Who On Earth Would Want To Be Treated By American Docters Given The Choice ..?

I Always Go For Foreigners .... 

• Marc

The training and education of the american doctor is second to none. The system in which they operate is totally F@CKED! On one hand I agree with you but on the other I have to disagree. Diagnostics and decision making are fantastic. But you better have good insurance or a lot of money.

I am my own doctor and give best advice. 

• Dj2541

In the  country  where I live(Australia) and I  do  work in Healthcare  myself,  we  call them  "overseas trained  assassins". I  would NEVER  ever be treated  by a Doctor  who wasnt  educated  in and went  to University in Australia.I once had a conversation  with a local Family  Doctor  and  she was aggressively  disagreeing  with me  regarding  her treatment plan and she informed me that she had a medical degree from the University of Bangladesh?? I  didnt even know that  Bangladesh  had a University???  she wasnt  impressed  with  my  response!!!!

Plastic surgeons on the show "Botched" make a living fixing goofs made by foreign doctors.