How do I enlarge an image on Windows 10?

I'm searching for an image on a Windows 10 PC. When I get to the image that I want I click on it and when I do that it is fairly small in size. It is also unreadable. I want to be able to enlarge it right there.

An app that comes with win 10 is 'magnifyer'. that can be pinned to the task bar.

Launched, you can adjust how many X to magnify. the mouse pointer auto scrolls your image, so takes some getting used to.

Click on the magnifying glass, the dashboard opens for adjustment or closing.

Should show up under start>all apps,  under windows ease of access, v, magnifier.

Right click on it and pin to task bar.

In your browser, hold 'ctrl' and scroll the mouse wheel.

• keerok

When you get to the image, you mean you're looking at it's tiny icon in Windows Explorer/File Manager? Double-clicking that tiny version will blow it up to a larger size. If it's not bigger than your screen, it will display into it's full size. If bigger, a minimized version, but large nonetheless, will appear.

To enlarge the picture further, into something bigger than how it already is, use a graphic program like IRfanview (totally free by the way).

That is not always possible.  What you can do is right click on the image and go to save as   then save it to desktop when it show you a different window otherwise or maybe write down the file name number on a scrap of paper.   Then click on Save.   Now hit the - at the top of the page so you see the desktop if you were lucky enough to figure out how to do that and double click on the file as it is a bunch of numbers.  it will open to a picture.  On the top of the picture there is a magnifying glass button you click on that and it shows a slider bar and allows you to zoom in about 10x.    

If you did not luck out to figure out how to put it on desktop go to the search bar at the bottom of the desktop screen and type in the file code. and hit the enter bar and it will show you where it is and open it the same way.

I am doing this using a Firefox browser.  I assume it would be the same for Windows Explorer or Google Chrome.  I have not tried it in recent memory...but can't see it as being any different.

Click on the small magnifying glass at the top and drag the slider towards +

• daniel g
      1 month agoReport

Not all personal settings have that

Most pages inwindows can be zoomed in and out using Ctl+mouse wheel. Hold the Ctl and move the wheel away from you to zoom out, toward you to zoom in. 

• Tasm

Shift + mouse scroll

• Bill-M

Open the image with Windows 10 PHOTOS.   Then click the _+_  Sign to enlarge the image.

• Tommy

You got a wheel on your mouse? Should zoom you in and out.