Apple vs Samsung in technology and features?

So alot of people have been saying that the Android phones particularly the samsung galaxy s10+ is more advanced that iPhones and in general. If this is or isnt the case what foes one have over the other in terms of technology? Is apple ahead or behind?

Samsung gives you more options. However, if I were you I would buy a Google Phone, you won't regret!

They are pretty much identical overall.

Typically they "leapfrog" each other with each new release - whichever is the newer top model at any particular time is "the best" until the other company releases a newer one.

The top models from such as Sony, Oneplus and Huawei are also pretty close.

For info, any one that says "android phones are better" with no qualifications is either saying they prefer the Android OS, or they simply do not know what they are talking about.

Android is a fee system and thousands of manufacturers put it on their phones and tablets. They large majority of those are cheap, low performance ones with minimal memory and no long term support.

iOS is only on Apple's phones & tablets and they only make a small number of pretty high-end models. They also support the phones for a good number of years, longer than any Android phone/tablet maker that I know of.

(I have both - I prefer iOS on a phone, but like Android for a tablet OS. I also use a phone or tablet for several years, I don't change just because there is something newer).