Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Bleeding from Dildo?

Oh im so embarrassed. I used a dildo and it made me bleed and them when i tried to take it out its like my vagina clenched and didn't want to let go for second. What was that? I used a dildo before so i dont know what happened. My period isnt near at all.

I used lube

That's called WRECKING THAT PUSSY. 

My ex's vag used to grab onto my ***** like it was sucking on it.  Talk about muscle control.  she was a good lay and she swallowed my jizzz too

It probably irritated you a good bit. And dildos are a waste of time. They don't feel like a real penis at all... unless you spend over a hundred dollars on one.

• Ace Shorty

Apparently if feels good enough for her as she said she had used 1 before. Just because you may not like it doesn't mean other women feel the same as you do.

You must've had a BIG orgasm and your muscles really locked down on the dildo. 

If it's a bigger dildo than the first one you used, you might've had some remnants of your hymen still intact.

• Sky

There are any number of factors that could have done that:  not enough natural or artificial lubricant; too vigorous of a masturbation technique; damage to the dildo, like a small crack or split; cheap quality dildo that's poorly shaped or made of a material that repels lubricant; too big of a dildo compared to what size your vagina is readily able to take; some medical factor that should be addressed; and so on.  I'd say keep an eye on it and make sure the bleeding has stopped, then the next time you use your toy(s), if you see bleeding again that you know is not associated with your period/menstruation, visit your gynecologist for an examination to make sure everything is alright in there.  And don't be embarrassed with the doctor; they've seen it all and heard it all, so just be 100% honest and thorough with your answers to any questions, and your descriptions of what you were doing and the resulting symptoms.

• Andy C

You're embarrassed...so you posted this for millions of people to read.

Friction causes skin to rub off and break (bleeding can happen from sex) and look up keigels exercises.

What you had was your body trying to hang on to a favored penis. Except it was a dildo.