I'm Demi female and romantically attracted to women is their a term for this?

For those who don't know Demi female falls under the nonbianary umbrella it uses she/they pronouns (please don't give me terms of sexuality I already know my sexuality is demisexual I'm asking a bout romantic attraction)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am a senior lesbian. I thought I understood the LGBT community. Now you kids have come up with all these non binary terms and I am completely confused. You are a woman and are in to other women- you are a lesbian. Don't mean to be snarky but can not get your 'new place' on the spectrum.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can't figure out your own romantic attraction, after giving exactly who you are romantically attracted to? It's obviously homo-romantic. It sounds like you're here to start some kind of argument over something you already know.

• 2 months ago

If you go to she/her pronouns, I would say Lesbian

You can still be nonbinary and a lesbian I believe if you use female pronouns.

Basically you feel mostly like a woman but have a masculine side right?

I think Lesbian would be appropriate but another comment mention "homoromatic nonbinary" which I think is a good answer as well.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is no such thing as a demi female or non-binary or "romantic attraction." You're a straight girl appropriating lesbians and it's f#cking annoying.

• Oxinde2 months agoReport

If we don’t exist, how to we post stuff?? HmmMMmm? You sound quite stupid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Homoromantic demisexual perhaps?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.