is there any city in the Africa continent that's comparable to London, Tokyo and NYC?

in terms of tourist attractions, public transport, facilities, infrastructure etc.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Africa is a huge continent. There are as many differences among countries as there are similarities. Senegal has stunningly beautiful beaches. The Ivory Coast is a beautiful country with a great infrastructure. Morocco has attractions that bring in tourists from all over the world, and resorts to rival any in the "developed" world. Several countries have luxury safari accommodations that have no equivalent in London, Tokyo or NYC. I know what point you're trying to make- but you're just showing your ignorance. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • klypos
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Paris and Berlin are nowhere near as entertaining as London, Tokyo and NYC, so you are pushing it asking for entertainments in Africa Johannesburg is as close s you will get, but Durban has nicer beaches than any city I've mentioned.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

I was thinking the same city as Johannesburg. Cairo & Lagos Nigeria are as crowded as NYC

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.