Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you have a philosophy when it comes to dating?

• Mier
    Favorite Answer

A few of them but If you're with a woman whos more concerned with fighting with you rather than fućķing you than shes not worth being with. Every couple gets in arguments sometimes but your sex to arguement ratio should be 20:1. Women that like to compete with their man in stead of compliment their man are very toxic. 

I don't date self-entitled or princess types.

I like to know who the fathers of my children are without DNA testing. Otherwise, anything goes.

i pick em up black vette  they say something like where we going i smile and say all the way i punch it somewhere between 135 140 i push cruise control the car is throbbing i say you like that mmmmhhhm so you you wanna put out of get out shes primed and ready 

• hi. i'm not on here but i'll see if i can find something to answer

• One of My Main Duties in Life is to Please Beautiful Women...it is my Pleasure as well...I love to do it...

Ommm

No. Each date is different, so I play it by ear. I have had sex on a first date, and I have had others I dated for months and never even made it to first base. 

No.........................