Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Under the clitoral hood where my clit is supposed to be, there is a hole. if I rub on the side it feels good. I think my anatomy is wrong.?

• alan P

Things can feel complicated down there and there is a lot of variation in the size and shape of things between different women.  If you touch where you think your clitoris is and it feels good then it seems likely to me that you are touching your clitoris.  The clitoris is a fairly large organ that stretches around the genital area but only a very small part sticks out.

• David

I suspect you misunderstand your own anatomy. under your clitoral hood is your clitoris.  It may be small.  Below that is your urethral opening ( pee hole).....

that is something to look in to

If that were true, you wouldn't be on here asking random strangers, you would have been to see a gynecologist. If your anatomy is wrong, what do you expect we can do to fix that?