Att prepaid or stay on sprint? I was planning on switching in April what should I do?

• lare
    Favorite Answer

you would be a fool to switch on April first.  any other time would be fine.  the advantage to ATT pre-paid is for people who already own a GSM phone because you are not locked into a long term service commitment. you can switch anytime.  ATT pre-paid has disadvantages too, such as not being able to carry forward unused minutes unless making monthly payments. so you are stuck between either wasting a lot of minutes or being caught with expensive overages.  if you don't have a phone, or you want a new phone, then getting a plan that offers a phone is an option to consider.  if you have paid off your phone, then you should be offered a substantial discount for continuing on a plan, called user appreciation.

ATT is the best service. I would switch.

You have plenty of time to figure it out. Wait until the merger is finalized.

• Olive

I use been using prepaid at&t for quite some time now and its been reliable and a pretty good signal connection