Dream interpretation?

I dreamed that the Earth stopped rotating and one side was forever day and the other was forever night. Europe and Asia was day. USA was night. Dream meaning?

• Rich

You had a prophetic dream. In Matthew 24, Luke 21, Joel 2 and Revelation 6-7 it talks about a day in the future where "the sun will no longer shine and turn to darkness". The Bible does not say how long this event will last, but many prophets are saying it will last 3 days, which is the same amount of time the plague of darkness lasted that fell on Egypt, and it is the same amount of time Christ was in the grave before he came back out.

This darkness will be pitch black, as if people are in a cave. The Lord says in those days many demons will be released from hell to devour whom they find, in that darkness.

Apparently, that darkness will affect the USA and this side of the globe, but not the other side. It almost looks like the earth stops rotating for 3 days and all electricity goes out. I am not sure.

But this will last 3 days, not forever.

What I am sure about is that literally every prophetic Word in the Bible has come to fulfillment and the few that remain (including this one) will come to pass too.

I keep warning people, please get right with God. He is real, and he does not joke.

People either repent and get right with him, or they don't.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

• Angel Wing1 month agoReport

Thanks, but I'm actually already a believer of Christ. ➕

You are bucking the rules of Nature in your dreams.  Any other time, place, or event in which you are doing that, in real Life?  Where are you allowing Nature to take a back seat in your Life? 

• Angel Wing1 month agoReport

I don't think so. I'm for nature not against it. I love to grow plants. 

i would wonder what type of movies youve been watching lately

• Angel Wing2 months agoReport

I haven't been watching any!