R asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Why do teenagers get pregnant ?

My wife likes to watch 16 And Pregnant and Teen Mom I don't get why girls like these shows. Me and my wife have been married for a year we're having our first baby in July we did it the right way not many people do that anymore instead they think they're ready for a family at 16 or 17. Were not teens or stupid teenagers who ran off and had sex I'm 22 she's 27 we knew better. My brother in law is 14 I couldn't imagine him with a kid that would probably scare him. Why do so many teenagers get pregnant ? 

Favorite Answer

Laziness

They know mommy and daddy will not only give them money but will let them leach off them and take care of the child while they run around and party and do nothing  and the government pays them as well

Parents should either force them to have an abortion or cut them off and there shoudl be NO gov hand outs for them 

Teenagers believe in stupid methods to prevent pregnancy... Like pulling out, girl on top, or using the rhythm method

scuse me im 14 and my friends friend is 15 feels like she is ready and she is already through 6 months preg and her pearents think she is ready but she is  immature.also the only reason she had sex was because her mum and dad was telling her to like a horrible pearent would do but she was forced into it not because she feels ready or wanted it,it was because she was forced to she also didn't run of to have sex you are wrong you wouldn't understand unless you were a teen again.

they have sex. duh

• J

Sex...is usually involved.

Because they're "popular"

• 1 month agoReport

no we arnt 
      we do it to feel better and either because they have been forced to or should i say feels like they carnt say no so basicly pressured

Very simple--they like sex and think pregnancy only happens to other people.

• Pat Wooden
      1 month agoReport

It's called wishful thinking.  That means that they know they can get pregnant, but they put that out of their mind.  Eggs need fertilizing when the parents are old enough to support them, a baby when they're a teen.

Same reason you've been given the dozens of other times you've posted this spamming-identity issues troll. Get help for your MPD.

There is no wife or baby on the way.

Only sapina the lonely spammer.

Hello Sherlock!

The past few days, you've been posting questions asking if your (gay) boyfreind can get pregnant.  Get help for your MPD.

Your life is getting worse.

• 1 month agoReport

if you are lesbion one of ya get a sperm thing done it is easy thinking loves