Are there stuffs haunted at Antique Store?

I went to the largest Antique Mall in Pensacola and there are so many old furniture, dolls and old painting. But I'm more interesting in buing haunted stuffs and bring them home that can cause paranormal activities. Have that ever happened to you? I know it's asking for trouble.

If someone is experiencing paranormal in a previously clean house, the first question asked by a medium or genuine ghost hunting team is "have you just brought something second hand to your home"? They simply mean something that belonged to another person before you bought it. Sometimes, if the previous owner has died and the spirit is still here, he/she/it will hang around a certain object that reminds them of home, be it a piece of jewellery, an armchair, or clock. 

This happened to a friend of mine once with a metal detector find. This guy is as straight as a dye and had no belief until it happened to him. I have never personally experienced it but I suppose you would have more chance of an item having a spirit attached to it if it were 100 years old than something 20 years old. This does not mean a fun time. What if the spirit was a nasty evil person in life? Could you cope with him in your home?

• No objects are haunted, that is just a bunch of nonsense made up for paranormal tv shows. 

Even if ghosts existed (which they don't) why on earth would anyone want to spend all eternity hanging around an old sofa? 

• Mr. P

Yes there will be, but unless you have the ability to read objects using psychometry  then you won't know which are the ones.

I suggest you learn this first.

• Dr. NG

There are no such things as haunted "stuffs" anywhere including antique stores. Unless you consider the possibility of vermin such as bedbugs haunted stuffs.