Still need help with wall color in MIL apartment, she’s involved in all decisions, a true sweetheart, my best friend, just want it right🙂?

Remodeling garage, she will be bringing brown couch, beige tweed chair, green antique wooden box coffee table, white antique long table for under tv, another green antique table for a sofa table. Antique green is a soft color not bold. We hope to do concrete in a white/cream/tan not the standard ugly gray with sprinkles! My MILs favorite colors are soft peach and soft teal which we have lots in accent pieces. Style she likes is Farmhouse with a touch of midcentury. 

Do we go beige on walls to remain neutral? How dark or light? She says she doesn’t want soft peach on walls. I have some artwork that has a lot of soft teal in it that she loves and I’m willing to move out there. What shade of beige wall light, medium, dark? Would the soft teal clash with the antique green in the room?

Why don't you ask HER??

• Liz1 month agoReport

She is very involved in this whole process, she can’t decide what will look best either but wants it to look inviting and comfortable when she has family and friends to visit.

Cream-colored walls, darker tan floor. For comfort,  the concrete floor should be covered with a better material, like wood-grained vinyl plank flooring.

• Liz1 month agoReport

She has an amazing collection of beautiful area rugs she’s it h8ng to get out and used!
      Yes maybe more cream, tan and a little brown scattered in the flooring. Thank you!

Pale walls and put the teal in And see, it’s her call, her room