How can I protect myself from being kidnapped for sex trafficking and what are the common targets and signs to watch out for?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Put down the phone!

I see people, especially women just staring down, bent over at 90 degrees playing with their phone. It would be so easy to run up and drag them into a car. You don't have to fight or mace anybody if you don't bad people close enough to you. Humans are great body language readers. You'll know if someone should be avoided. If so, take a different route or whatever you have to do to avoid them.

However, that said, most crimes including rape are rarely committed by some stranger jumping out of a bush. I don't have the kidnapping for sex traffic handbook on me now but it would be more subtle, like slowly bringing the pot to a boil with the frog in it, as the old adage goes. One example I've heard of is illegal immigrants. You get in the wheel well of the truck willingly to go to the meeting house. You just don't get to leave after that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe your fixation on this is going to make you a moving target.  You send out very strange vibes.

Are you in therapy for your various "what if" issues?

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

don't worry. you're too ugly to rape...

• 2 months ago

😌 Never ever go out unattended. Stick together in groups if you're a girl.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.