What happen to my old cars?

One car was Nissan and I abandoned it in park, and was broken into and properly towed, because and never seen it.

One car was Ford Taurus and I trade it in to the dealer for a better car

One car I left it with a friend to take care of it while I was traveling and he abandon it in gas station and was towed

The other was a Chevy, it won’t start and it was towed, I never get it back

I never found or seen these cars again. Would love to know where they are now, not trying to buy or something, just want to know where they are

You SHOULD have been getting letters from storage yards demanding payment for towing and storage. 

They must not have been registered to you,or you made this up.

If true, those cars were auctioned off and either salvaged or are serving as a home for some bums in a hobo camp.

• Andy

Forget about those old cars and move forward with a better life!  Hope that all the records associating you with those old cars have been lost so you don't get stuck with a massive bill for towing / storage / illegal parking / abandonment / dumping of them.

They got crushed a long time ago and got reborn as a Chevy Cruze currently overheating with a blown head gasket.

And when the city finally finds your correct address, you might get some parking tickets, expired registration tickets, abandoned vehicle tickets, towing, impound and disposal bills soon.  With interest.  The  impound bills with interest will make you reach for the Tylenol bottle.  Good luck.