Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I can’t find it in my heart to forgive my step dad.?

My step dad cheated on my mom, lied about and had a child with his side piece(now his new lover) in the midst of the separation.  He also ran up a large on my moms credit card and EZ Pass during the drama and got me involved by lying to me about what was really going on, I wanted no part of it but my mom was always calling my phone cursing me out asking me if he called me and I told him don’t call unless it’s something important.  It just a huge mess of drama and 40+ year old adults acting like high school kids. I also found out my step dad didn’t pull his weight financially around the house during his marriage to my mom for almost 20 years.  I honestly wanted and still kind of want to beat the **** out of him after all this and break everyone of his ribs but I have a career and girlfriend now to think about.

PS: My stepdad is not a bad guy, he did a lot for me and my mom, but I never liked his *** from day one when he came into my life at 8 years old, I hate step parents and the thought of another man dating my mom, I know it’s ignorant but I really don’t care, my mom is no saint herself, she has a ego and can be very verbally and emotionally abusive, but I told my step dad when I was young not to be blind by love and marry mom, but since he’s a sucker he did it anyway despite already having problems before they were married, but either he disrespected my mom and that’s a no no for me, he even has the nerve to approach me like we cool like that,he has to answer for all this

• A C

Please refer to my answer to the question above yours about the girl who hates her sister.  

I forgive u for this extra long post

you might need god's help to do that

not a question; reported