Is prostitution legal for medical doctors?

I am interested in how I can understand safety in my community when it comes to police contact, and I have to ask what professions make it legal for prostitution in Huntington Beach California and Orange County respectively?

• Lv 7

the kind that pay off the local polizia.

• Dillon2 months agoReport

100% is 4000 a night, Ten for head and 300 each time tax is then 1000% in Westminster.  Thank you.

Prostitution is illegal throughout the state of California.

If you're looking for professions where you can legally be paid to have sex, that would be limited to either being an actor in a pornography film or as a sex surrogate engaging under direction of a licensed psychiatrist.

Being a porno actor means more than just finding a friend with a video camera and pretending to make a porno. You need to go out and get a business license, do your filming where zoning and codes permit it, actually produce and engage in the business, etc. The police aren't going to be fooled by someone just pretending to be a professional film maker.

i dont think its legal for anyone