Will the judge approve me for the ssdi?

Vocational expert told judge he could find 3 jobs Then at end of the hearing asked the expert if I could do different things at those jobs and it would be allowed (Like taking extra breaks & sick days etc.) The expert said no I couldn't work those jobs and take time I would need for my health

It sounds promising. I had a similar experience. The vocational expert mentioned a number of jobs i was qualified to do. I agreed those were once things i could do. Than the judge asked if the accommodations id require would be provided by an employer. The vocational expert said it was highly unlikely i would be hired, it would be different if i was already employed and needed them to keep working. So the judge agreed that the likelihood of my being employed fulltime again at age 63 was highly unlikely.  I had been refused 20 years earlier with very similar disabilities, but i now additionally had macular edema/ low vision.

you don't give enough details to guess.  what were the suggested jobs.  it makes no sense that the expert said yes there are 3 jobs, but no you can't do them.

• SimplytheFACTS

I did housekeeping, i was able to take breaks and reschedule when I needed to..why are you having sugar issues unless you aren't eating right/monitoring it.

only time will tell, you'll just have to wait and see