r-april asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What's your weird phobia?

There are pretty common ones like spiders, mice, snakes, darkness, heights, blood, needles and death, but what sort of weird ones do y'all have? 

I once met a girl who was scared of buttons. Mine is slugs.

• Favorite Answer

Mines just spiders. But everyone has to have one, I pretty sure it's part of a healthy psychology like doubt is really the first step to bettering yourself. A stupid phobia keeps you grounded.

Socially active, snobby lovers of narcissists and bullies!

Fire, I don't want to get burned or worse.

White condiments.  Scary stuff. 

• Will

I don't have any phobias or legitimate fears in general. Just common, but silly worries. I hate taking a crap in public toilets because of the possibility of splashback. You know when the last time your toilet was cleaned, but what if the only available toilet in a public restroom had skid marks on it. If you experienced splashback, that would be like having that **** splash up your ***. Imagine splashback in a portapotty. 

• 2 months agoReport

Lady Grey that sounds grim. I'd have slathered my hands in anti-bac gel before and after shaking. 

i dont like to sing in front of other people, not sure why, not even in church

I’m really not scared of anything (except for God), but I have a ton of stuff that can get me disgusted.

I hate slugs too and since cooked mushrooms can look like slugs, I don't eat mushrooms.