Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why can't people stfu about someone appearence?

As a cashier or whatever, I don't need to constantly hear ”shes ugly.” from anyone. Some guys will wishper to their friends or some girls have the nerve to say ”she is so ugly.” and make from of the way I speak. Like you're there for food, stfu and go on. Seriously cut this crap out. That's why they say fast food workers get treated like absolute dirt, customers equal low income trash

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're hearing this from numerous people everywhere you go and it's always phrased in the same way it's far more likely you're experiencing schizophrenia than that the entire city is thinking in lockstep and murmuring the exact same mantra at you. I have a friend who thought the whole world was against her until she got into treatment for her voices. Now she lives a totally normal life and doesn't experience this effect where she hears negativity every where. Get an assessment so you can help yourself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but anyone who says something that disrespectful is sub-human.

• 2 months ago

i would talk to your manager about it, if youre lucky they might get kicked out of the store

• 2 months ago

They are bird brains trying to feel better about their inadequacies. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.