How much money have you made in your entire life so far.?

So, far, I have made $47 (that's not a joke or typo, you're seeing that number correctly. Its understandable considering I do not have a job.)

Once you have been working long enough its hard to even guess at what that number would be.

Adjusted for inflation..... several million.  I was making £75,000 a year when I retired in 2006.

How much money have I made?.. With or without the NYPD and FBI harassment?

Good question. Almost 20.000 euros I believe. I graduated in 2017 and all together maybe worked for 1,5 years.

• metroMAN2 months agoReport

Ok, so that means you have made $22.11. Yeah, that's even less than me. Oof

Its not what you make its what you can earn off what you keep. 

• Scott

I've been working for 44 years. I'm not about to try and add it all up, but it's in the millions.

Lots, but then again I'm old and retired.  I'd made over $47 babysitting before I was 15 - and babysitters then, in the 50s, got 50 cents an hour, 75 cents after midnight.

• metroMAN2 months agoReport

So, in the 50's, you made $12.75 a day, $89.25 a week, $357 a month, $4,284 a year, and $38,556 every 9 years. Wow, you have made more in one week than I made in my entire life.

more than that but ive never counted it

The number is meaningless because of the number of years I have made money. 

Every dollar I made in the year I started working full time would be worth over seven dollars today. 

When I started investing the Dow Jones Industrial Average was was under 1,000 and today it is over 27,000. I still own stocks that I bought at that time, so I do not know if you consider the unrealized gains on those stocks as money made or not.

It is also not clear if you consider fringe benefits as money made or not. For example I had one hospital stay that would have cost me over $100,000 if I had paid for it but it cost me less than $1,000 because of insurance I received from my employer.

Then there are social security retirement benefits I have received. Should I consider that money made or not?

Depending upon how you calculate, the total would be more than one million dollars but less than five million dollars.

• metroMAN2 months agoReport

So, its $4,999,999.99?
      Yeah, way more than $47, lol

A few million dollars because of wise stock investments.

• metroMAN2 months agoReport

Well

$3,000,000
      $47

Yeah, You have way more money than me.