Do you think there's women out there who are mainly with their husband's because their husband's have money?

• RP
    Favorite Answer

Of course there are, but there are men who are with their spouses because those women have money, too, as well as the opposite. Some of those marriages may be successful, but, often, people discover that money is no substitute for compatibility, love, etc.

Ummmmmmm...........yeah. Not rich but very comfortable.

Of course there are. just as there are men who only married to get hold of their wife's money

I am sure there are a few. Not as many as some would think.

We hear this endlessly but I've got some age on me and have met many hundreds of couples in my life and I am aware of only one wife I met who ...while not necessarily only marrying for money... was very busy threatening and warning and protecting her financial interests.

Of course there are some.  In the era when women were not permitted to own anything then their future depended entirely on marrying a man with money.  There was no other way to live.  It is a bit different today unless you come from a poor background.  They must seek a better life.

My girlfriend married her husband for money. 

No, but I do think women value education, the ability to punctuate.

In my marriage, I have the larger income, and I'm a female.

Is it possible that somewhere in the world a woman has married a man for his money? Yes.