Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

I am currently going to uni to study criminology to become a detective but I am very into exotic dancers.?

So I am going to uni to study criminology as I would like to become a detective or police officer but since a kid I was always into dance and I used to do hip-hop but now as I have grown up I'm into exotic dances like strippers or into a more sexy type of dance so I was wondering if it would be against some police law that you couldn't be a stripper for example while you would do a normal job as a detective or police officer even though I know they are very different and different type of responsibility as I would only be a stripper until I am like 23.

i dont see anything wrong with that, you probably wouldnt be the only one

There is no law - just common sense.

Do you think a police department would hire a detective who's greeted by every other criminal with "hey [your name] - show us if you still have those firm knockers!" ... ?

oh gosh call the cops or something