Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Has anyone had their vagisil anti itch cream turn orange?

I bought some a few months ago to help with a yeast infection and I just went to use it again and the cream that use to be white is now a dark orange. Any idea why this happened?

You probably contaminated it by touching it with your fingers after touching you infected crack

Mash some more out and see if it changes color, you may not have sealed it up tight enough.

I don't know. But return it to where ever you bought it.

• Dj2541

Have  you  checked the  "use by  date"

• audrey

The one that comes in a blue tube, right? Mine did that, but it was like 7 months expired. Toss it.

• Linda

Sounds like it went bad and I'd throw it out. Never had that happen either. 

• k w

nope, but try some coconut oil, relieves the itch down there on contact and just a dab

AND you can also use it as a face cream, wait 20min to wipe of the excess, Mom loved it.....

Throw it out. That means the medicine in it has separated from the cream base. It must have been exposed to heat or is outdated. It probably won't work well either. Get a new tube just to be safe.