How do I delete an app from my phone ?

Find the app in app store, click "delete"

press and hold it until the trash can comes up or the "x" icon , then drag the app icon to one of those. The"x" will ask "remove?" drop the unwanted app there to uninstall it. You also can go into "settings", "apps" and uninstall it there. That's for android.

• Mmm J

Depends on the phone and the operating system.

I use an iPhone 8 running iOS 13.2.3. Locate the app you want to delete. Assuming it can be deleted, a window will open. Touch "Edit Home screen" or "Delete App".

If you touch Edit Home screen", then all the icons on the screen that can be deleted will start "shaking" and will have an X in their upper right corner. Touch the X of the app you want to delete.

OR

If you touch "Delete App", then either touch the X of the app you want to delete or touch Delete App...

Other mobile operating systems will have a different method to do what you want.