Which facial features make her side view unattractive ?

First, I want to point out what I would not touch - everything but the bridge of nose and the tip of chin. I would make the nose straight being careful NOT to take out any bone at the level between the eyes. That's already perfect. Just sculpt the bridge so that it's straight between the level of the eyes and the supra tip (the part right above the tip of the nose). Then I would add a FIXED, that's right a fixed chin implant. But not the wrap around kind but one that is like a 3D triangle with the widest part at the bottom and of course as a triangle does, providing the most forward position just right above the curve of the chin. I could have added a bit more chin, but I have lousy graphics. But definitely what I have done to the nose. One thing, DON'T ever turn a nose on a face like this upward. What I have drawn is going for an elegant look, which is far more timeless and aesthetically beautiful than a cutsie nose.

None...............................................................

Nothing.  She seems rather pretty to me.  

nose is a bit pointy and sticks out a bit too much

Like A Soap Opera Star

you are so ugly ….but you will do for a one night stand …...with the lights out 

• Killmouseky

So she can watch you try to get "Tiny" to stand up so you can stroke your joke again?  

Not any that I can see.

I don't see any unattractive features. We sometimes are our worst critics, and see things that others don't.