Which facial features make her side view unattractive ?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

First, I want to point out what I would not touch - everything but the bridge of nose and the tip of chin. I would make the nose straight being careful NOT to take out any bone at the level between the eyes. That's already perfect. Just sculpt the bridge so that it's straight between the level of the eyes and the supra tip (the part right above the tip of the nose). Then I would add a FIXED, that's right a fixed chin implant. But not the wrap around kind but one that is like a 3D triangle with the widest part at the bottom and of course as a triangle does, providing the most forward position just right above the curve of the chin. I could have added a bit more chin, but I have lousy graphics. But definitely what I have done to the nose. One thing, DON'T ever turn a nose on a face like this upward. What I have drawn is going for an elegant look, which is far more timeless and aesthetically beautiful than a cutsie nose.

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

None...............................................................

• 2 months ago

Nothing.  She seems rather pretty to me.  

• 2 months ago

nose is a bit pointy and sticks out a bit too much

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Like A Soap Opera Star

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you are so ugly ….but you will do for a one night stand …...with the lights out 

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

So she can watch you try to get "Tiny" to stand up so you can stroke your joke again?  

• 2 months ago

Not any that I can see.

• 2 months ago

I don't see any unattractive features. We sometimes are our worst critics, and see things that others don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.