Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Should devote Buddhists have children, if life is suffering?

Sorry, it should be "devout."

Favorite Answer

Of course they should have children if they want to.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity. Children are a gift from God!

No:

If life is suffering, should devOUT Buddhists have children?

Should devOUT Buddhists have children if life is suffering?

everyone should have children, but all people should be taught the Christian and Latter day saint gospel. with the restored church parents should teach their children the gospel before the age of accountability, which is the age of 8.

• Rowan

My view is that while suffering could get worse in another life, or universe, even in this world, the world is probably going to end shortly, I'm not bringing a child into it, I spend most of my time saying how much I want to kill the people in charge for the sick evil things they are doing. I saw a movie about vaccines last night. It was at a secret location only disclosed two hours before screening as it had been censored. The first one, Vaxxed 1 was going to be shown at a film festival that Robert De Niro put on, but it was pulled for some reason, that he wouldn't or couldn't say, but he still said everyone should see it. These are mandatory vaccines, required to be taken by all children in the world, to allow them to go to school. About 2% of cases in the vaccination program cause death, brain injury or endless screaming and suicide.