Could Naruto have become hokage after pain arc?

I’m not saying when he became hokage after the series. But for an example. If the leaf needed a hokage. Could he have become hokage after the pain fight? Did the people believe in him enough? His age and mental state aside? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

So, the Hokage is actually picked by the Lord of the Land of Fire.  The people and the elders of the leaf have strong influence in the choice, but it's basically just that guy's choice.  So he COULD have, but it would have been a fantastically bad idea.  Naruto was powerful, yes, but he was also a delinquent still who generally needed the plot of every episode man-splained to him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Snoopy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I always confuse him with inuyasha. Nevertheless cats are way cuter. 

• 2 months agoReport

inuyasha is a dog.

• 2 months ago

No, he couldn't. He was a hero but he wasn't ready. He wasn't wise enough. He didn't have leader material. Even after the great ninja war, Naruto couldn't become Hokage because he didn't have what it takes to become one yet. He only became one years after when he became an adult.

• ...Show all comments
    • I Am Male.2 months agoReport

No, they wouldn't. That's why he didn't become Hokaga until after he was an adult. You can't just become Hokaga, people have to nominate you and vote for you. No one nominated for Naruto.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He could have become Hokage right after he became a guenin… it's shonen, it doesn't have to make sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.