Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Why is bullying so intense in American schools?

I am doing academic work on why so many attacks are taking place in US schools. We have come to the conclusion that this may have to do with bullying, after all, we all know that bullying in the United States is quite intense, but anyway, I'm not American, I would like you to share your opinions if you feel comfortable. From the point of view of an American student or former student, do you think bullying can end in violent acts? Why do you think bullying is so intense in the US?

The reason why kids bully other kids because their parents taught them to be aggressive over anything.

• Alex

A lot of american adults are considered to have a "gladiator mentality" which means they tend to be very aggressive and fight over anything, growing up with adults like that is probably a factor. I've also heard that in many american schools, kids with mental conditions are mixed with regular students, which is just bullying asking to happen. You also always hear that the education system in American is garbage. 

• KatieC

“We all know that bullying in the US is quite intense..” and how do “we” know that if “we” don’t even live here?