Testicular cancer or?

Hello, so I have been recently checking myself every week to see if there are any signs of cancer, I never have before but decided at 28 I should start. 

So what I've noticed about my testicles is the left seems normal, the right looks normal but I noticed there is something squishy that seems like it is near or on the testicle when I feel around. Anyone have any clue what that could be? It does get tender if I mess with it too much but obviously it's something that I'm curious of. 

Get it cut off asap

And the doc says??

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

He doesn't care. He is just attention whoring.  Read this morons comments on the answers

This is weird. Why did you say that!

Probably the Vas deferens

• Lili

Since you're not yet used to what's normal and what isn't inside your scrotum, get a doctor to check and to tell you what you should be looking for.  And you don't need to do this more than once a month.

And good for you that you are engaging in self-examination.  Men need to speak out about this, as women have done with breast self-exams.