Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Could I possibly be pregnant? ?

Wanna start out by saying i just took a pregnancy test again and it was negative. I guess i got too excited,  i just jumped in and took one. Okay so mamas i need yalls opinions ! I have never been pregnant before so that’s why I’m asking y’all. I was intimate the day of ovulation and a few days before. I ovulated November 30th and my period usually starts about 13 to 14 days after ovulation although sometimes I’m irregular. 5 days after ovulation I suddenly had very sharp pains and cramps, when I whipped their wasn’t a whole lot of blood .. there was just twig like blood and lots of CM. TMI but have to but everything in there. I’ve noticed my back has hurt some and a little nauseous. My boobs and nipples have hurt alot!! Could I possibly be to pregnant ? And is it just too early to tell? Also, could I still be already having symptoms if I am? 

I think I’m two or three days late! 

It’s been almost two weeks Z 

I meant to put 19th not the 30th

• Speed
    Favorite Answer

IMO, it's way too early to have any symptoms at all. Wishful or fearful thinking, maybe?

Yes, you could possibly be pregnant, if you had unprotected sex, but the physical signs you report are far from definitive.

• Leanne2 months agoReport

Thank you for your kind opinion!  

< Could I possibly be to pregnant ? >

Have you had sex?  Then the answer is yes, you 'could' be pregnant.

If you ovulated on Nov 30th, you wouldn't be due for a period until about Dec 14th.  You're only 6DPO.  That's WAY too early for symptoms or testing.  Even if you had conceived, you wouldn't have implanted yet.  

• J

Yes.....................

There is no way to know at this point. Tests will be negative until two weeks after conception, minimum.

• Leanne2 months agoReport

Its been almost 2 weeks but I’ve also heard not every woman gets a positive even around 5 or 6 weeks 

Telling us your period comes 13-14 days after ovulation but is irregular makes no . And very rarely can ovulation be pinpointed. Stop having sex you are too dumb to know how it was