There is a PARASITE that makes rats fearless of anything. Is this the same reason why ATHEISTS are fearless of God?

Favorite Answer

That parasite may also be called Satan.

Gods best man

• Caesar

Yes the creator of Satan and the one that control and rule all including Satan is your GOD, mythically speaking of course... so the parasite will be

Do you the difference between Siberian shamanism and Catholicism?Toxoplasmosis is the least of my worries! http://www.lulu.com/shop/brendan-bombaci/amanita-m...

• John2 months agoReport

Β This is a tradition that shaman have undertaken, with the shaman eating the toxic mushroom and serving his urine and nectar to his disciples.

I don't fear gods for the same reason I do not fear the closet monster.Β  Neither exist.Β  I fear plenty of things, but they are all based in reality.

You are a parasite, but we do not fear your God because we do not believe in him and have no justifiable reason to do such.

God aint **** you fool. Let me explain it like this... Why are there so many Nazi acting americans? because they are being reborn even though they killed all kinds of Jews believing in god...hence THERE IS NO GOD! Nazis being reborn as american prove it

Stupidity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. As far as I can tell, God is not real and appears to only occur in other people's over-active imagination.

• Den B7

Why should atheists fear something that doesn't exist?

Atheism is a nest for the egoΒ 

• Caesar

Sure because atheist are the ones that believe they are made by a god and in their god image...no ego trip or nest for the ego there ....Gee Zeus

• You know, it's funny. I've got a rough draft of a short piece of fiction about a planet colonized by humans before they came to Earth, and they have a religion similar to the Baptist faith. The twist is that there's a brain parasite in the lake where they baptize.