I'm not a big fan of gays, how about you?

And by gays I specifically mean the gay men. No real man would appreciate the company of anther man naked thats just gross. With woman I can see that because who wouldn't want to be around naked women.

Favorite Answer

It is gross..... and sinful.

• Ryan2 months agoReport

Hey let love love don’t be a dick and remember that god forgives maybe because I’m gay but don’t forget that you sin to so don’t be a ***** who stands in the way of happiness... and by the way saying “it’s gross” is a sin “ treat thy neighbor as thy self” you know who said that our lord and savior. 

I love going out to gay clubs. Sometimes I make out with girls, sometimes guys. It's really fun for me.

You have a mental illness. Not one that cant be cured, but it will take a lot of effort.

Seriously, while you may not find your self attracted to the same sex, having such negative views on another person for no reason is not demonstrating a healthy mind.

No, I don't share your opinion.

It's clear that you are a man presenting as straight. Lesbians don't have the same though process as you. It's also pretty clear that you want to come across as though you don't understand biology.

Sexuality is genetic.

Saying 'I'm not a fan of gays' is the same as saying 'I'm not a fan of blondes'. Fine. Don't date one, but otherwise let everyone live in peace without insulting people for being 'not real men'. (But that is definitely the sort of thing a closeted person would say).

And for someone who 'isn't a fan', you seem to think about gays a lot.

• Ryan2 months agoReport

I love you, you made great points 

Other people's perspectives differ from one's own. It really isn't a big deal.

Well gays aren't a big fan of you. And besides, what does it matter to you? They're not hurting you. Let them live their lives. What do you consider a "real man"? I think love is love and no one choses who they love. They are just born that way. Like me, I'm bisexual and I've known since I was very young. I think a man can appreciate another naked man's body. Just like a woman can appreciate another woman's naked body. JUST like a man can appreciate a woman's naked body (and vice versa). And so on. Also a straight woman wouldn't want to be around another naked woman. Neither would a gay man or an asexual person want to be around a naked woman. I think that you just don't understand what love really is. I think you're just afraid of homosexuality. I don't like labels and I think you were taught to hate people in the lgbt community. That doesn't happen on it's own. People are RAISED to be that way. So instead of being afraid and confused and taking it out on others, how about you actually educate yourself on the lgbt community? How would you feel if YOU were a gay man and someone told you that they weren't a fan of gays? Bad right? Think before you speak next time.

I find that I don't care; what people do in the privacy off their own homes affects me not

Methinks thou dost protest too much....

Well I'm gay and this is an LGBT forum so you must be trolling.

• Arc7

Gay men can not appreciate the company of a naked woman. Thats just gross!!!!!!!!!!

• Tyler

are you being sarcastic or