Billy asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

How to cook noodles?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Please check it in Youtube.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

For the instant noodle, either boil them in the skillet or pan with water, microwave them with water or use the electrical pitcher to boil water then pour that on your noodle. 

For the pasta, boil them with water. 

For the egg noodle, also boil them with water.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What is your question?

• Kenneth2 months agoReport

"How to cook noodles?"

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

boiling salted water.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Put them in boiling water for about 10 minutes.

• marie
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Bring a large pot of water to a boil. ...

Drop a pinch of salt in the water. ...

Place the noodles in the boiling water. ...

Boil the noodles until tender. ...

Test to see whether the noodles are done. ...

Remove the noodles from heat and drain.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Boil until they taste as soft as you want. About 8 or more minutes.

• 2 months ago

Instructions should be on the back of the package they came in. However, the best way I've found is to fill a pan with twice as much water as the noodles will take up when they are poured in. (Don't pour them in yet.) So if your package says 2 cups of noodles (dry), then use 4 cups of water. Heat the water to boiling. Add a little salt (like a teaspoon). When the water is boiling, then add your noodles. Stir it several times so the noodles won't stick together. Allow it to cook on medium-high heat until the noodles are of the doneness you like. I prefer mine soft but not mushy. Some like them a little stiffer, even a little gummy. You can sample them one at a time to see how done they are. The un-done ones will stick to your teeth. Do not throw them against a wall to see if they stick. This is not a cool way to measure if they are done. Someone has to clean up the mess. When they are done, then drain off the water, usually by pouring the noodles and water into a colander or large sieve that is sitting in a larger bowl or your kitchen sink. You won't be saving the water. Once the noodles are free of the water, you can either put them back in the pan and add spaghetti sauce (just heat it until the sauce is bubbling). This is a good time to add Velveeta if you want mac and cheese. (I don't usually use both spaghetti sauce and Velveeta in the same dish, so make your choice one or the other, or some other sauce.) You might also like to cook vegetables (a microwave is good for this) to add to your noodles. If your noodles are for an Asian dish, then just put them plain on a plate and sprinkle soy sauce or tamari sauce onto them. Then add your other vegetables or meat. A simple "Mediterranean spaghetti" dish I like to make uses cooked spaghetti topped with chopped up, whole peeled canned tomatoes (minus the sauce that comes in the can), with a sprinkle of onion powder, basil and salt. You can also invent your own spaghetti sauce using a can of tomato puree and add onion powder, rosemary, thyme, basil and oregano. I prefer the ground varieties. Add salt at the table, as you taste it. Happy cooking!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Step 1- Measure pasta.

Step 2- Wrong.

Step 3- Bring water and salt to a boil and add pasta. Cook for time indicated on package. If you live in high altitude, add another 3-5 minutes for the cook time.

Step 4- Invite entire neighborhood because you cooked 100 servings.

• 2 months ago

fry...................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.