Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

If you constantly criticize wrestling, why watch it?

No one hates wrestling more than wrestling fans. 

Favorite Answer

i don't hate wrestling because if i did i would not watch it 

Well..

The Simpsons haw gone for however long. 30 years or so.

People could still watch the new episodes and be entertained but still say "I prefer the older episodes more, it had better writing and was just so entertaining!" Whilst still respecting the show for what it is, but a show that they believe could improve.

Its like once giving something a 10 out of 10 but now it's a 7 out of 10, do you just give up because it's not as good anymore? No you stay and hope it gets better.

I can't understand the people who watch it who utterly hate it but, it's like if you really don't like it just stop watching lol

Have you ever lived in the south during football season?

How 'bout been to a new Star Wars movie premier and hung out in the lobby after? 

Were you on social media after the last Game of Thrones?

Heard any backlash over JJ Abrahm's Star Trek movie? or how about the entire show Star Trek: Discovery?

Try to find a Twilight Zone fan who likes a single rendition of the show that wasn't the original run.

Have you seen people talk about comic book films who read comics?Start a conversation with a Doctor Who fan over which doctor was best, or if they like the new one.  See how happy that conversation is.People nitpick things they're passionate about all of the time. It's. Not. Just. Wrestling. Fans.

So, tell me about Games of Thrones.

It's funny how the 'criticism' only matters when it isn't against Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Entertainment or follows the current hive mind of the internet.

Exactly the reason why I’m not watching 90% of it these days, I’ve tried watching some of the shows and it wasn’t doing it for me, judging by the ratings, I’m not the only one who feels that way either.

If every fans would be as naive, Vince would be in heaven. No criticism = no plain on working for better product. Sometimes critics gives motivation. You either sit down watching 3 hours of RAW each week without saying a word or criticize until some change happens.