Who is a better player when Healthy Kawhi Leonard or Kevin Durant?

for me its hard to tell caus Kawhi rests, he never plays the full season or close to it, he had good stats with the Raptors but missed 22 games.

Durant we know he is clutch and he can average 30 and drop 50 in his sleep and can lead his team. He just needs help.

Kawhi is slightly a better defender but Durant is the better rebounder and passer and scorer.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

KD PERIOD. KD is 7 ft tall, with the abilities of a guard, a top 10 shooter of all time (maybe top 5) One of the best defenders in the NBA, the only player who could compete with LeBron, a top 10 player of all time, and the greatest scorer of all time.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I also don't quite have him as a top 10 player of all time,top 20 for sure, but not top 10, he is to me behind Kobe Bryant who I have #12 on the GOAT list

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kevin durant..................

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Kawhi is a much better defender than Durant,but if I had to say who was better, I would say that Durant is the better player.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Blocking shots is not the best indicator of a player being a great defender,Leonard has won defensive player of the year twice, NBA all defensive team 3 times, and been named all defensive team twice, Durant has never been named   all first or second team all NBA defensive team.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.