Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 2 months ago

What Advanced Nutrition Should I Give to My Child After Birth?

I'm 9 months pregnant and I want to know what nutritions are crucial for my child's early growth and development.

• Edna
    Favorite Answer

Ask your baby's doctor about what kind of advanced nutrition he thinks you should give your baby (if any). 

• ?

I have a hard time believing anybody would make it to 9 months pregnant, apparently without educating themselves at all about baby care, and then suddenly wake up and wonder 'what nutritions are crucial' for her child's early growth and development.

But okay, the short answer is breast milk or formula. 

Mother Nature has already provided the perfect nutrition with mother's milk. In addition to being the perfect food, it gives the baby immunity against many diseases, since they receive the mom's antibodies with the milk.

If you find it difficult or impossible to nurse the baby, the next best thing is to express your milk with a nursing pump and feed it to the baby in a bottle.

Breastmilk and/or formula for the first six months minimum.  After that, slowly start well-rounded solids, always a few bites a couple times a day AFTER nursing or a bottle, gradually increasing.  For the first year, breastmilk and/or formula needs to make up the bulk of their nutrition. 

• abdul

Breast feed your child for at least the 1st 6 months of life. That is the best form of nutrition available for a human infant; it's own mothers milk.

Baby milk ding dong

Breastmilk or formula are the only things your child should have after birth.