Some help with my current 1500-1800 pc build.?

Any further suggestions or changes are welcome. This is just my approach to my gaming/designing purposes and my budget.I have no clue which PSU to add so I need help with that.

Note:the prices from the picture and my vendor differ so dont take the current prices shown in picture into consideration. my vendor is a bit more expensive.

Specs in photo:

-Intel core i7 9700k 3.6ghz lga1151

-MSI GeForxe RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB VENTUS OC

-Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2x8) ddr4-3200 memory

-Noctua NH-D15 cooler

-ssd samsung evo 500 gb 2.5''/

-Gigabyte z390 aorus pro wifi atx lga1151 motherboard-PSU DEEPCOOL DQ850-M 850W 80 PLUS GOLD (psu but im not quite sure about this one) 

All we need is a link to your PCPP list. In fact that is preferred because we can repost a tweaked list.

The only way a 9700k is going to be better for any kind of production work is if the program can use Quick Sync. Basically this is when a program can use the iGPU as an encoder. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Quick_Sync_Vid...

The 9700k is a little bit better than the newer Ryzen processors in gaming, but you're only going to see that difference if you're playing games on a 144hz display. At the same time, Ryzen 3000 series processors have come a long way in closing the gaming Gap so the difference isn't that big. 

Unless you're going to add a lot of stuff to you PC, a quality 650w unit would be fine.  The Deepcool Unit you listed is made by Channel Well Technologies (CWT), and CWT makes pretty good power supplies. However, if you can get a Corsair RM850x or RM850 at a decent price or cheaper, then it would be a better pick.  The RM750 is another PSU to consider. You can also look at the Seasonic SSR-FX series.

• Dick

Generally, the power eaters are the CPU and the Video card or video portion of your Motherboard. A 750 or 800 Watt PS will more than do the job in a standard home computer.

newegg and other vendors have a psu sizer app on their website. I also add 20 percent to their figures ... they assume you will not be overclocking, nor expanding your hardware

Look like a nice build. As far as the previous comment goes intel is more reliable then amd. If you do decide to go with amd then make sure you frequently update the bios and drivers.

I'd strongly advise you go for an AMD CPU rather than Intel - you are paying for a name and lots of expensive advertising, rather than a good CPU.

eg. A Ryzen 7 3700X is both far faster and rather cheaper. Plus AMD systems tend to be more upgradable.

Compare the two:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Cor...

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Ryzen...

The Ryzen also includes a decent cooler, so you can knock off another $100.

Selects a decent Gigabyte AM4 board to go with it & make sure it has the latest BIOS that supports that CPU - ask the vendor.

Stick with the nvidia GPU etc.

The PSU in that list is somewhat over sized - a 500 or 550W is more than adequate for that system. Too big a PSU is almost as bad as too small, as when the machine is idle and drawing very little power the PSU can start to lose regulation.

Don't forget a DVD (or blu-ray) drive as well - you may not need it often but they are always useful in the long term.

Make it at least a 1TB SSD; the Crucial MX500 is also a good choice if you cannot find a Samsung that size.

Considering the photo/screenshot that you've uploaded is such low quality, it's impossible to say as I can't even see what it says.