PCIe riser question?

I have a small form factor desktop PC, and though I do have 2x PCIe slots...  one is covered by my low profile dual slot 1050 Ti.

Here's my question...  I want to add a USB 3.0 PCIe card, and am wondering how realistic people think it would be to use a PCIe riser to plug into that 2nd slot, then plug the USB 3.0 card into it, and run a wire out the back from it to then plug a USB 3.0 hub into.

I guess the real question here is will a riser somehow fit between the bottom of the GPU and the PSU.  There's only about 1" of clearance there.  The GPU fans also rely on that space for airflow.  So it would have to fit both between the edge of the fan shroud and the PCIe slot, and also under it where the fans are 1" above the PSU.

Thoughts?

• YKhan

If you already have any current USB 3.0 connectors on the system, then if you want to expand the USB connections, just add an external USB hub to it, and you can have more USB 3.0 connectors that way.

From the photo that you haven't provided, it's impossible to say, mate.

From what you say about there only being about 1" of clearance beneath the other card, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you'll be able to place a USB 3 card in though.