Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Aren't women stupid for spending time with men for free?

Men are a risk and if you get hurt by one, others will say you chose wrong and tell you better luck next time. 

Aside from that, men don't think highly of women generally. They insist upon likening us to prostitutes so why not demand their money for your time and space? You have greater expenses than men and more risks. Most men don't care about your sexual health or your mental health. Most will degrade those parts of you. Why shouldn't women be compensated?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

men waste our time,food,wifi,money, life,happiness. don't get in their trap. they keep all their money for themeselves also.

• Login to reply the answers
  • God
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Women are a much greater risk to men. Men are responsible for all financial obligations in a relationship. Women do not have greater expenses, that's bull. Women are more likely to cheat, break up families, and even abuse children. (Contrary to popular belief). Women are much more belittling toward men. Society doesn't care about men and boys well being, it only cares about women and girls. Women ARE compensated in relationships. 

• 2 months ago

Its never free men always end up paying one way or another

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Prostitutes think so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hey, I paid good money for that dinner you gobbled down.  It's not 'free'.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Looking into my crystal ball I foresee a very lonely future for you and your 30 cats.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

what's free about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.