Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Are there any companies that you know of that specialize in helping people in their 20s save for retirement?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Read personal finance books and do it yourself.

• Brie2 months agoReport

Nice advice Jennifer - know any books to get started?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You mean you can't put 10% of your income into a savings account and NOT touch it? Seriously?

• Brie2 months agoReport

Suppose you HAD to touch it for emergencies and stuff, what would you recommend?

• 2 months ago

What type of financial help are you looking for?

Any financial brokerage will happily help you set up a Roth IRA and automatic contributions, which is a great way to start your retirement savings. 

• 2 months ago

What kind of help?

I saved for retirement in my 20s by contributing to my employer's 401k.  After my income went up a bit, I started a Roth IRA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab, etc, etc.  What do you mean 'help'?  Contribute money for you?  not going to happen.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What kind of "help" are you looking for?  

Yes, there are lots of companies but I can't recommend anything because I don't know if you're looking for someone to pick stocks for you or be the custodian of your Roth IRA. 

Most of the big mutual fund companies offer comprehensive services.    Fidelity is my favorite.   I especially like their free online retirement calculator.

• 2 months ago

Any investment broker, mutual fund, financial planner can do it. I like T Rowe Price. they have long term planning strategies.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes, but you don't need a company.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.