My headset, I got soundbuds, when I talk to someone it muffles there voice?

I hate that I can barely understand what people are saying, I have to mute them to hear them clearly, but when there not muted, I can’t understand them, my phone is a iPhone 7 I’ve tried everything, resetting the settings and everything. Any help is appreciated!

• Lv 7

how does muting them make them clearer???

the mute function should make them impossible to hear.

sounds like you got yourself some cheap crappy earbuds. i hate to remind you, but you get what you pay for.

i would recommend contacting the manufacturer, and turning in your warranty, but as i feel certain the manufacturer doesn't have a support line (or a warranty), i recommend returning them to whomever sold them to you and investing in a decent headset. preferably without noise cancelling.

• Austin2 months agoReport

Oh and the mute feature mutes me not them, when activated they can’t hear me, but I can hear them, which also somehow kills the muffle and allows me to hear them better