Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 month ago

Two different colored eyes?

My 1,5 month old has two different colored eyes. Did anyone’s baby have this? Does it go away by 6 months? Is it noticeable if i haven’t said anything? :) 

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The final color will probably be brown.  A very small percentage of adults actually do have different color eyes.  It's not harmful or anything.   Beautiful child!  Enjoy the journey.

Source(s): Been there, done that and have the T-shirt to prove it.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

very weird never seen that before but colorful at best

• 1 month ago

People with two different eye colors are not rare. Heterochromia Iridis is what the condition is called. It changes the color of your eyes, and it is a condition rarely associated with any disease. Heterochromia iridis is often acquired during fetal development. The young actor Liam James ("Psych!") has sectoral heterochromia, one blue, one brownish-blue. One blue and one brown is more noticeable, making some people self-conscious (like my former boss).

• 1 month ago

Some people are like that no big deal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Common when you have multiple partners - especially of different races.  One will probably change in the future.

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I know a guy with one dark brown eye and one chestnut colored eye. Very attractive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.