how to stop living him?

my crush has a girlfriend (I didn’t know that until I almost asked him out and my friend stopped me because she new he had a girlfriend) and I was devastated. Sad to admit that I still have feelings for him and don’t know how to let go of them, which they don’t deserve because they are happy together. It’s gotten to the point where I only watch his girlfriends snapchat story’s just to see his face, and that’s ****** up. I need to stop liking him and move on deadazz but I don’t know how. How can I move on?

Why would you want to JUST move on?

Why not get SOME PRACTICE at still making "A Play"?I once asked a girl out and she said:"I kinda have a BF."I said:  "Really?"She said; "Yes."I said:  "Are you sure?"She said: "Yes."I said:  "Good, because if you KINDA have a bf, that means you KINDA 'don't', so would you like to go out sometime?"She was Stunned and didn't know what to say.  I smiled and said:  "Never mind."I'm NOT a very good looking guy, SO... I developed GAME and became a Player.I date women LIKE CRAZY.  I don't care if they say Yes or No, but I ask to FIND OUT WHAT they would answer.If you are single and date someone TAKEN...You ARE NOT doing anything wrong.You have NOT made any COMMITMENTS to anyone... if they did... it's NOT against the law to be friends and ENJOY each other's company.Keep your HEART out of it and it won't get hurt, but you will still have the memories of experience.Another time I was Turned Down (rejected), I smiled at the girl and asked: "I could have an application."  She asked: "An application for what?"  I said: "To be your next bf."  We laughed became friends and dated, but never became bf/gf.  She was still fun to be with and years later... we are still friends and date once in awhile.Get some Practice.If you have NOTHING, you have NOTHING TO LOSE.  So try. 

• Linda

Realize that your feelings have only been one sided and you have been living in a fantasy world where he is concerned. Maybe he led you on which was wrong but you need to understand that and stop looking at his social media pics because that will only make you want him more. Then focus on another guy that is single and maybe likes you.